This class is both for :
- Security guards who needs to be licensed to carry pepper spray or tear gas on duty
- Anyone looking for a simple, effective means of protecting yourself
This course covers everything you need to know to effectively carry and use pepper spray and/or mace.
Students will learn:
- Understand the moral and legal issues associated with the possession and use of pepper spray
- Explain the differences between CS, CN, and OC sprays,
- Properly carry, store, and care for pepper spray canisters,
- Effectively discharge pepper spray to deal with hostile or aggressive assailants
- Recognize and treat the symptoms associated with being sprayed
- Decontaminate yourself and/or others after being sprayed
Estimated length of course: 2 hours
- Over the age of 18
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
You will need to bring:
- Government issued ID
IMPORTANT: This class is only scheduled upon request. Before purchasing this class, please contact us.
SOTC does NOT offer refunds on purchased classes. No exceptions. Course must be completed within three months from the date of your payment.