In this class, student will receive proper handcuffing strategy and techniques that will improve their confidence level, improve their safety level and minimize costly litigation that may result from the improper use of handcuffs.
Students will learn the following:
- General handcuffing guidelines & dangers
- Types of handcuffs & maintenance
- Resistance and control management
- Principles of balance, movement , and reaction time
- Handcuffing a subject in a Standing, Kneeling, or Prone position
- Proper search techniques
- Removal & disengagement
Course length: 2 hours
- Over the age of 18
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
You will need to bring:
- Government issued ID
SOTC does NOT offer refunds on purchased classes. No exceptions. Course must be completed within three months from the date of your payment.