This course provides the necessary 8 hour security guard training to fulfill the BSIS requirement from CA State Bureau of Security and Investigative Services All applicants in CA who wish to apply to become security guards are required by the BSIS to get trained in these subjects before they can submit their CA Guard Card Application.
Students will learn:
- Administering power to arrest & procedures
- Criminal and civil liablility
- Responsibilities & mindset
- Restraint implications & de-escalation
- Understanding terrorism and the role of security officers
- Proper reaction and sharing of critical information
- Remaining safe and coordination with local police
Course length: 8 hours combined
- Over the age of 18
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
You will need to bring:
- Government issued ID
SOTC does NOT offer refunds on purchased classes. No exceptions.